Watch directory Watch magazine Watch exhibitions Watch news Contacts MONTRETV

Äëÿ ñîäåðæèìîãî ýòîé ñòðàíèöû òðåáóåòñÿ áîëåå íîâàÿ âåðñèÿ Adobe Flash Player.

Ïîëó÷èòü ïðîèãðûâàòåëü Adobe Flash Player


Äëÿ ñîäåðæèìîãî ýòîé ñòðàíèöû òðåáóåòñÿ áîëåå íîâàÿ âåðñèÿ Adobe Flash Player.

Ïîëó÷èòü ïðîèãðûâàòåëü Adobe Flash Player

 
   
  Watchmakers >    A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z        
 
 Vogard |  Official site Vogard
 
 
 

Vogard Watches

Vogard company  founder - Michael VogtSwiss watch company Vogard wasVogard manufactory founded in 2002 by Michael Vogt. The company name is derived from the surname of its founder and the word "vanguard". This name reflects the core brand concept, which aims for the future. Michael Vogt in his models is trying to wisely use the elements of luxury. According to him, the watch is not to be an elegant toy, they should be useful.

Vogard company in its watch uses up to 80% of the parts and components, which produces its own factory, and the remaining 20% of the base movement, it buys at ETA. The purpose of Vogard is to become 100% manufactory.

Vogard specializes in creating watches of travel. The company has developed the world's first mechanical watches, which are easy to change time zones and rotating dial. In accordance with the international time zones rand has 24 markup on the Vogard watch assemblynumber of zones. The main collection consists of three lines for business (rand from 24 major countries), pilots (welt with codes 24 major airports in the world), golfers (rand 24 most popular golf courses). For the most demanding customers Vogard provides a unique opportunity of watch-making to order. The customer can select 24 suitable for a position in the welt. Another important point which attracts attention is the ability to quickly transition to summer time and vice versa. At the heart of the transition is applied the same principle that changing the timezone. Vogard company is also the first who offer correction function Daylight Saving Time.

Design features of watches Vogard clear, strict and at the same time, "freedom-loving" style, a combination of classic and hi-tech themes.
 


  Video  
Vogard watches presentation at BaselWorld 2012 (Basel, March 2012)
Vogard watches presentation at BaselWorld 2012 (Basel, March 2012)

Views: 1360
   



  News
An exclusive video clip of Vogard from BaselWorld 2012 on montre24.com An exclusive video clip of Vogard from BaselWorld 2012 on montre24.com
BaselWorld 2012: DATEZONER Watch by Vogard BaselWorld 2012: DATEZONER Watch by Vogard
Swiss Datezone Pilot Chronograph Watch by Vogard Swiss Datezone Pilot Chronograph Watch by Vogard
Watch magazine | Contacts
© 2012 montre24.com All Rights Reserved.
All materials on this site are the intellectual property of information watch portal montre24.com and protected by copyright law. Any usage of materials or fragments from montre24.com is allowed only at the mention of the source.